- Revamped, redesigned, and fully updated to include the newest storylines, the DC Comics Encyclopedia is the definitive, indispensable guide to the characters and worlds of the DC Comics Universe.
- Created in full collaboration with DC Comics, this easy-to use A-to-Z guide is the most comprehensive reference book on the DC Comics characters.
- Packed with information and thrilling comic book art, this one-volume encyclopedia features more than 1,100 characters, including Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Joker, and much more.
- The new edition of the DC Comics Encyclopedia brings everything up to date, providing an accessible, compelling, and lavishly illustrated guide to the dynamics of the DC Comics Universe.
Hardcover - 368 pages
Published October 4th 2016 by DK
(first published January 1st 2016)
- Original Title : The DC Comics Encyclopedia: The Definitive Guide to the Characters of the DC Universe
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0241232619
- ISBN-13: 978-0241232613
- Product Dimensions: 26 x 2.9 x 30.7 cm