Making Paper Airplanes doesn't feel like science. And it's not quite art. Near as we can figure, it's magic.
Paper Airplanes fly because of good, old reliable physics. And it takes a sharp eye and a clean fold to make them right. But launching a regular old piece of paper into the sky so that it soars, loops and glides - that's pure magic.
We present here a complete guide to folding aerobatic amazement. The ten airplanes in this book are the best we've ever seen: easy to make, forgiving of mistakes, attractive and flight-ready under all kinds of conditions. Clear instructions and step-by-step illustrations make even the most impressive planes kid do-able, while trimming and tweaking tips give basic principles of flight instant real-world relevance.
This big book comes complete with 40 sheets of flight-tested, ready-to-fold paper, printed on both sides in a variety of 20 colorful patterns, including leopard print, wood grain, hot rod flames and lose-it-on-the-lawn grass. It's everything you need to rule the skies.
- 10 different planes with a large variety of patterned papers
- Comes with 40 sheets of custom-designed paper
- Includes a 56 page instructional book with Klutz certified crystal-clear instructions
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Award; Parent's Choise Award
- Recommended for children ages 7+