- Making Paper Airplanes doesn't feel like science. And it's not quite art. Near as we can figure, it's magic.
- Paper Airplanes fly because of good, old reliable physics. And it takes a sharp eye and a clean fold to make them right. But launching a regular old piece of paper into the sky so that it soars, loops and glides - that's pure magic.
- We present here a complete guide to folding aerobatic amazement. The ten airplanes in this book are the best we've ever seen: easy to make, forgiving of mistakes, attractive and flight-ready under all kinds of conditions.
- Clear instructions and step-by-step illustrations make even the most impressive planes kid do-able, while trimming and tweaking tips give basic principles of flight instant real-world relevance.
- This big book comes complete with 40 sheets of flight-tested, ready-to-fold paper, printed on both sides in a variety of 20 colorful patterns, including leopard print, wood grain, hot rod flames and lose-it-on-the-lawn grass.
- It's everything you need to rule the skies.
- 10 different planes with a large variety of patterned papers
- Comes with 40 sheets of custom-designed paper
- Includes a 56 page instructional book with Klutz certified crystal-clear instructions
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Award; Parent's Choice Award
- Recommended for children ages 7+
The collection is empty!