- Traditionally, Kubbolino is a Swedish outdoor game in which participants have to knock off kubbs of the opponent by slinging huge, missiles at them with a catapult.
- Smartivity has re-designed this activity as a cross between Kubbolino and Chess with Smartivity Knock 'Em Rock 'Em Kubbs S.T.E.M. Learning D.I.Y.
- Educational Toy Kit.
- Based on the concepts of elasticity, simple-machines (trebuchet) and strategic thinking, your child will love the game as much as building it.
- The kit contains all the elements required to build a fully dynamic game for single or 2 players. Once built, two children can play the game (or one). Kids have to line up the pawns (like in chess).
- The game is played turn by turn.
- During their turn, each kid can choose between knocking the other participant’s pawn or advancing their own.
- The aim is to knock off the rival’s pawns or reach their territory by advancing their own.