- The fundamentals of Colour Theory explained in a never-before fun way!
- Primary colours mix together to form Secondary Colours, while Tertiary Colours are produced when a primary and a secondary or two secondary colours are mixed.
- The Smartivity Mix N Match Colour Imaginator S.T.E.M. Learning D.I.Y.
- Educational toy kit is the perfect way to introduce your child to the intricacies of Colour Theory.
- With this kit, children learn about colours as well as gear-mechanism by building the two part project.
- The Colour Imaginator consists of coloured sectors and two mechanical units. The Colour Mixing Wheel, when spun with primary coloured sectors fitted on it, results in secondary colours being generated.
- The second part is the Dark Box game, where a kid has to predict the resulting colour.
- A kid flags the colour they think will be seen, and a marble released shows the actual result.
Country of Origin : India
Return Policy : Non Returnable , Non Refundable , No Replacement